Kelly Clarkson France
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Kelly Clarkson France

Ta source Francophone #1.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Fable ...
Voir le deal

ok mag (anglais)

4 participants
AuteurMessage
jelly timberkson
Because Of You.
jelly timberkson

Féminin Nombre de messages : 5381

ok mag (anglais) Empty
MessageSujet: ok mag (anglais)   ok mag (anglais) EmptyDim 1 Jan 2006 - 19:33

ok mag (anglais) Iznk0kok mag (anglais) Iznip0
ok mag (anglais) Iznk2w

interview
Citation :
Kelly Clarkson

The American Idol' Star unveils her new blonde bombshell look and reveals her love philosophy.

Kelly Clarkson has come a long way since American Idol in September 2002. Like her british Pop Idol counterpart Will Young, Kelly's triumph has taken her on to major solo chart success and her win has now been eclipsed by millions of album and sell out world tours. Far from being fazed by her accomplishment. Kelly, 23, is enjoying life to the full. She's happily filling up her mantelpiece with awards from all over the globe, and is thrilled that her second studio album Breakaway is hot-footing its way up the charts. Despite her hectic schedule, the Texan beauty took some time out to speak to OK! about scarily skinny celebs, her change of image and how she keeps her love life alive...

Has anyone famous chatted you up since you won American Idol?
Yeah, but it was like they were selling a car, it was really disgusting. I tend to shy away from famous boys.

Was it someone you'd seen who you fancied or was it quite random?
To be honest, i don't really dig anyone. I mean, i like theyre work maybe, but i'm not really attreacted to anyone. Unless you're talking about Steven Tyler, or Matthew McConaughey - i mean i am a woman!

You're touring all the time - do you manage to fit a love life in to your busy schedule?
Well i have a boyfriend, Graham [Colton, from the Graham Colton Band]. We try to see each other when we can and we talk all the time. Luckily the internet, email and all those technical things make it easier these days. But yeah, he's awesome.

A lot of your contemporaries seem to be so skinny. Whats with the trend in LA to be so super-skinny?
I don't know what the deal is. I don't know if people just aren't turned on by food anymore or something. I'm not like that. I mean i eat healthily and work out amd i'm normal. Some people are born skinny, though, so whatever.

Then theres a picture of kelly underneath that part of the interview, and a picture that fills just abit more than half the page on the right side it.
Underneath the big picture it list whats shes wearing and says "Will Young's luck must have rubbed off on Kelly - she duetted with him before being crowed the winner of American Idol. Next page it has a massive page picture of Kelly.

Do you ever feel under any pressure to subscribe that sort of look?
Not really. Everybody i work with knows i'm nothing like that. I think about staying healthy and thats important because I tour alot and i want to make sure that my body's not exhausted because i'm not working out enough, or i'm eating junk food. For me it's more a health issue.

You've gone blonde recently and your image is a lot edgier than before. Why the change?
It wasn't really planned. It just happened. In the studio everything just ended up sounding more intense and had more of a dark side to it. People wanted me to wear stilettos to perform but i prefer being barefoot or in converse trainers so i'm just doing what i want and not being a fashion freak. I'm not the sort of girl who thinks everything revolves around clothes. I just dress in a way that fits the music, it cute and that i feel comfortable in.

Do blondes have more fun?
I always have fun! Always. It doesn't matter what colour my hair is. Who knows? I might change it again tomorrow...

Mariah Carey and Mary J Blige have said they think you're an amazing artist. That must be a great ego boost...
It's awesome! For people who have completely inspired me to say that is just great. The fact that such amazing artists have appreciated what I'm doing is just phenomenol.

When will people be able to see you perform live?
We're back in February and we'd love people to come and see the show. See you there, hopefully!

then it says shes touring from Feb 17th and that Breakaway is out now

Along with another picture of kelly wearing a dress and a cute picture above that lists what shes wearing again and it says "Kelly can't wait untill next February when she hits these shores on the UK leg of her tour."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
No0'
Admin.
No0'

Féminin Nombre de messages : 8599

ok mag (anglais) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ok mag (anglais)   ok mag (anglais) EmptyDim 1 Jan 2006 - 22:35

merci beaucoup !!
J'adore les tof elles sont manifique
http://josehine-jobert.forumactif.fr
jelly timberkson
Because Of You.
jelly timberkson

ok mag (anglais) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ok mag (anglais)   ok mag (anglais) EmptyLun 2 Jan 2006 - 16:31

dv dans ton kioske alor...
jelly timberkson
Because Of You.
jelly timberkson

ok mag (anglais) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ok mag (anglais)   ok mag (anglais) EmptyMar 3 Jan 2006 - 22:28

plu de foto du shooting

ok mag (anglais) 01
ok mag (anglais) 02
ok mag (anglais) 03
Dorot
Because Of You.
Dorot

Féminin Nombre de messages : 5724

ok mag (anglais) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ok mag (anglais)   ok mag (anglais) EmptyMar 3 Jan 2006 - 22:47

J'adore les photos mais j'ai un peu plus de mal avec l'intervieuw Laughing
http://e-ternity.skyblog.com
Auzzy
Admin.
Auzzy

Féminin Nombre de messages : 3862

ok mag (anglais) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ok mag (anglais)   ok mag (anglais) EmptyMer 4 Jan 2006 - 14:04

il y a aussi cette photos

ok mag (anglais) 52417tx.th
http://Myspace.com/drey_style
No0'
Admin.
No0'

ok mag (anglais) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ok mag (anglais)   ok mag (anglais) EmptyMer 4 Jan 2006 - 15:53

Waouh merciiiii
jelly timberkson
Because Of You.
jelly timberkson

ok mag (anglais) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ok mag (anglais)   ok mag (anglais) EmptyMer 4 Jan 2006 - 22:36

http://www.wanadoo.fr/bin/frame.cgi?service=utile_et_pratique&u=http://traduction.wanadoo.fr

pr faire la traduc bon fo faire gaf c fai d emanière litteraire ms bon

si nono veu samusé a traduire et le metre sur le forum...
No0'
Admin.
No0'

ok mag (anglais) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ok mag (anglais)   ok mag (anglais) EmptyMer 4 Jan 2006 - 23:39

lol si j'ai le temps je la ferais Wink
Contenu sponsorisé

ok mag (anglais) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ok mag (anglais)   ok mag (anglais) Empty

ok mag (anglais)
Page 1 sur 1